The Entrepreneurial Operating System®
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a complete set of simple and practical tools to help entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Implementing EOS will help leadership teams get better at three things:
The EOS Model™
The EOS Model™ provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components™ of any business that must be managed and strengthened to be a
great business. This model applies to big and small businesses alike, in any industry.
- Vision. Get everyone in the organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you’re going to get there.
- People. Surround yourself with great people, top to bottom, because you can’t achieve a great vision without a great team.
- Data. Boil your organization down to a handful of objective numbers that give you an absolute pulse on where things are.
- Issues. Become great at solving problems throughout the organization and making them go away forever.
- Process. “Systematize” your business by identifying and documenting the core processes that define the way to run your business. This is the secret ingredient in your organization.
- Traction. Bring discipline and accountability into the organization, taking the vision down to the ground and making it real.